For shippers becoming increasingly concerned with the threat of a hashtag#nodealbrexit and risks of potential supply chain disruption to their EU-UK flows post 31st October
For shippers becoming increasingly concerned with the threat of a hashtag#nodealbrexit and risks of potential supply chain disruption to their EU-UK flows post 31st October, there is a growing trend of likeminded shippers who have already decided to switch from traditional road hashtag#transportation crossings to reliable, congestion-free alternative routes/modes as demand for hashtag#shortsea steps up.
Hutchison Ports UK offers countless shippers a variety of regular short sea services to carry their UK-EU cargo flows, both using containers and ro-ro vessels, via its 3 main ports of hashtag#Felixstowe, hashtag#Harwich and hashtag#Thamesport all with existing infrastructure and systems in place today to handle the fast and efficient clearance of goods.
Hutchison Logistics, given our vantage point inside The World's Leading Port Network, is helping many shippers to redesign their hashtag#supplychain via our informed shortsea hashtag#logistics solutions, using our neutrality, knowledge and network strengths both in the UK and across Europe.
With less than 100 days to go and as demand for short sea steps up, shippers will not want to miss this boat.
Logistics and Supply Chain
Port Centric Possibilities. We help bring value to countless shippers via our port centric hashtag#logistics solutions. Here's why... our top 10 benefits from "moving the goods, not the container":
1. hashtag#Flexibility when goods arrive at port – option to intercept goods at the earliest possible moment;
2. Reduced hashtag#emptymileage – no need to transport the container inland and empty mileage restitution;
3. No waiting/#detention costs – avoids potential delays, stress and "resource hungry" live tip at inland DC;
4. Better container hashtag#utilisation – if loaded/devanned “on port”, option to exceed weights beyond road limits;
5. Control/buffer to inland DCs – offers flexibility to split hashtag#container loads and feed/bypass DCs as suits;
6. Improved hashtag#leadtimes/availability – earliest possible visibility for immediate call off direct to store/customers;
7. Reduced hashtag#transportation costs – improved backload opportunities using standard tautliner trailers;
8. Value added hashtag#supplychain – labelling, QA, pallet rework as soon as cargo landed to suit needs;
9. hashtag#costsavings – efficient palletisation and direct deliveries to suit end customer demands;
10. Improved hashtag#sustainability – less empty miles moving the goods, not the container.