South Coast Port Services are looking for a Terminal operative.
- Provide an effective and efficient cargo lashing/pinning service/heavy plant driving in line with specific customer requirements across the port of London Gateway and in line with Company quality processes.
- Monitor and maintain work practices with particular focus on health and safety.
- Ensure that customer requirements are maintained on both quality and standards.
The main requirements for the position are
- Must be over the age of 18 to apply
- Flexible approach to working shifts days and nights.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Good communication skills.
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Preferred)
- UK Driving Licence (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Phased retirement
Pic credit Peter Stokes